Where To Buy Spray For Frame..

Alastair

yeah im gonna do it myself, alot cheaper, and i wanna do it as a little project!

Anyone got any idea how much paint i will need for this? cos i was looking on Halfords and i found this sort of stuff when i searched paint: Halfords . Is that the sort of stuff i need (obviously in pink) and should that be enough? because if thats the right one then i can go buy it tomorrow, because i have a Halfords about 2 miles away.

Al

me n gaz sprayed our frames iluminous coulours,and you searched the toutch up pens not spary paint....if you just go into halfords and look you will be spoilt for choice......

Edited by matt!

me n gaz sprayed our frames iluminous coulours,and you searched the toutch up pens not spary paint....if you just go into halfords and look you will be spoilt for choice......

Yeah i did, I got Flouresant Pink, one can of 300ml, i think i may need more though, not sure yet. But i have just this second finished my Second coat of Primer, and going to put the finshing touches on tonight, ready for colour tomorrow. I was also advised by my mate to use a lot of Laquer after, so i bought a big 500ml can of that. I also bought Wet and Dry paper (1500). When doing my primer, in between coats should i use the paper wet or dry?. My mate is also spraying his Leeson black, so he has used a grey Primer, but he had to buy paint remover, which was very effective, but we were still up at 3am getting all the paint our with a screwdriver in the hard to reach places!. My Toxin was alot easier to do, considering that it had no paint on it, i just had to peel the stickers off. Should be spraying it pink tomorrow.

Ill post some progress pictures soon

Al