How Much Could I Get For My Bike?

willedsmithmo

First of all, hello! Second of all, I have entered this kingdom in search of an answer to my riddle.

The bike is a Planet X Zebdi MKII w/prototype Jungle Black & light metallic Green frame, FSA PP Cranks, Middleburn bashguard(and i believe a 20t chainring), DMR V8 Pedals, XT BB, Sora R Mech, racing cassette, Magura HS33 Red R brake with Megamo pads, Shimano XTR front V Brake w/XT lever, narrow Sram gripshifter, HeadLock, Planet X trials forks, Hope Front hub anodised red, Mavic D521 F rim, Hope Bulb R Hub anodised red, Halo rim (dt spokes), IRC Kujo 2.35 R tyre & FAT Continental innertube, panaracer Fire XC Pro F tyre, DDG bar and stem.

I am left foot forward so for any right footed people the bashgaurd is fresh! The bike is a few years old.

However, a big question is would I get more for selling the bike whole, or selling the parts separately? The frame is a prototype paintjob (and a beauty at that) I had to buy it through email with Brant from Planet X.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i would say £250 £300 on the fact that u can get such good second hand bike cheaply nowadays my mate built up hiss koxx xtp for less than £400 and that had some great parts on it

echo stem

zoo bars

tryall forks

ect.....

his frame was in perfect condishion just minor scratches

i would say £250 £300 on the fact that u can get such good second hand bike cheaply nowadays my mate built up hiss koxx xtp for less than £400 and that had some great parts on it

echo stem

zoo bars

tryall forks

ect.....

his frame was in perfect condishion just minor scratches

I agree more around the 200 pound mark as the build isn't that great and alot of the components are quite old. I didn't even manage to sell my trex with a chris king on for 500.