Anyone Goin Tykes Next Year

rider_01

I'm gutted,I having been going to tykes recently and I intended to go to this one but, I have an english exam on the monday and I need to stay in and revise. :( .I'm going to make a habit off going next year, I've been busy recently so thats why I havent been. You will enjoy it first time you might do bad if you arent familier with natrual riding but soon you get used to it.

I'm gutted,I having been going to tykes recently and I intended to go to this one but, I have an english exam on the monday and I need to stay in and revise. :( .I'm going to make a habit off going next year, I've been busy recently so thats why I havent been. You will enjoy it first time you might do bad if you arent familier with natrual riding but soon you get used to it.

thought u were sellin nathan a bike? <_<

dan_barnett Posted Today, 08:48 AM

QUOTE(abe @ Nov 1 2006, 07:14 PM) *

I'm gutted,I having been going to tykes recently and I intended to go to this one but, I have an english exam on the monday and I need to stay in and revise. sad.gif .I'm going to make a habit off going next year, I've been busy recently so thats why I havent been. You will enjoy it first time you might do bad if you arent familier with natrual riding but soon you get used to it.

thought u were sellin nathan a bike? dry.gif

I think he is coming to mine on the saturday (Y)