Leeds Ride On The 27th

TOBY E

just wondering who out of nmc would be coming. i was looking on the rides section and they is now 4 pages of peaple coming should be ace and is they any keighley lads going that i can meet at station cos me and some of my mates are coming from silsden

see you all there :P

dude im coming for defo lied to work and everything :P bringing a couple of riders with me and a couple of street riders. dont know if you remember me, im the one with the adamant when you had your t-bird lol in keighley u were near loading bay.

Edited by mission man

hi guys!!!

I will riding in leeds on boxing day!!! Its going to be massive!!! hope to see you all there!!!

lewis

if you go on boxing day nobody will be there lol its the day after boxing the 27th look on the rides section

might see you there then(if you go on the right day :P)

dude im coming for defo lied to work and everything :P bringing a couple of riders with me and a couple of street riders. dont know if you remember me, im the one with the adamant when you had your t-bird lol in keighley u were near loading bay.

orite mate i remember you they was the good old days when i had my t-bird(i dont think it broke once they are like tanks them things (Y))any way should see you all there

going to be ace