Rim Grinds

Hi all

I am going to be getting some new try-all rims in fluro green hopefully on friday from tarty but they wont have time to grind them and get them here before christmas so i will have to buy them with out a grind :( .

Where in west sussex will i beable to get a grind after christmas? I daont want to send them off :S .

Help please

Dan

Is ther any one on here that can do them?

hi you will be able to grind them your self our get an adult to supervise you all you need is a

.angle grinder

.rims

.and c onfedence

you will have to take every thing off your rim first and then lie it on the floor and grind it a about a 40 degre angle all the way around on bothe sides it is worth praticing on your old rims first . (Y)

luke

:( I dont think i have got the guts to do it, i have bought the rims now i will have them built on friday (Y) .

Is there any west sussex riders on here that can grind them after christmas :) ther must be a couple of riders from west sussex that have done them there self.

Merry christmas all

Dan

hi you will be able to grind them your self our get an adult to supervise you all you need is a

.angle grinder

.rims

.and c onfedence

you will have to take every thing off your rim first and then lie it on the floor and grind it a about a 40 degre angle all the way around on bothe sides it is worth praticing on your old rims first . (Y)

luke

this guy has got it all right do it yourself

i do it and iv been riding for 4 mounths

Hello,

You should really be able to do them yourself, put the blade of the grinder on a slight angle like this \

Just give it your best shot. My friend in Spain where i live did it first time he did it, and it was realy good.

God luck with your angle grinding,

Sorry for any mistakes spelling wise,

Best luck,

Adam... :shifty: