Not Sure Where To Put This Topic.

montybiketrial

Im not a regular on the forum anymore, I only occasionaly visit. But I felt I had to say something.

Im just listening to a song called My Konstantine. Im sure alot of you will remember this song, relating it to DJ, a tragedy resulting in losing him.

I apologise if bring this upsets anybody, but I felt I should say that although I never met the guy, when I heard about what had happened, knowing he was a good guy on the forum, it was a shock to the system as Im sure it was for everybody.

Just felt I should say the guy still pops into my thoughts, as Im sure he does alot of people. I hope they are treating you well, where ever you are now mate.

I read about the konstantine song on his memorial page, downloaded it, and it sometimes brings a tear to my eye when i hear it, it's like, his mate said 'i think about you every time i hear konstantine' or something and i just love it, it's not the best song in the world, but it's got centemental value to it.

I didn't even know DJ or know about what happened until i asked why people had 'RIP DJ' in their sigs, but after looking through all the pages and pics of him, feels like i know him.

Massive loss i guess, he seemed like such a legend and would of loved to meet him, unfortunately i was 2/3 years late...

RIP DJ :bunny:

Listening to it now.

Edited by Fat Pants