Gloves?

jackamory

No no no no, not hebo if you wear gloves out, I ride motorbike trials, all my mates have them and they fall apart, I have 661 Comps, they have never failed but are quite new.

I did 2004 fox digits from stif.co.uk. they were the best gloves ever, the 661s were quite uncomfertable, these were dead comfy and only £14 a pair...

I'm gonna get some more when the 661s finally go.

You have never bought any luke, Andy has had 4 pairs in the time I had my fox's, and he used them once a week on his motorbike, I use mine on my motorbike and on push bikes...

When you have bought some and ripped them as quick as Andy has then you will see,...

They are wearing out quickly as you are clearly riding too much! I suggest that you stay inside and eat cake...

Trials gloves are so thin and high performance that they are going to wear out quickly. This is something you are going to have to accept my friend unless you want to ride in ski gloves. Having to buy a new pair of quality gloves every few months would not be a crisis for your bank account and they will be worth it. I have a mate who rides motorbikes who used to go through a pair per week!

I recommend Raw Sport or Sammy Miller. These are thin enough for good control and are very reasonable in price. Bosco Figures are the ultimate...if you can find/afford them.

;)

Edited by wind_up

no no no, I'm a big time motorcycle off-road rider, about 11 years now, and i would recommend a pair of MSR gloves. Incredibly comfortable and not expensive. they have also lasted a year of heavy riding bicycles, motorcycles, and everything else.

right now I'm running some specialized enduro grips that are very comfy and seem like they will last along time.

I would reccomend thor motocross gloves I have them and they have lasted me quite a while.

Jack (Y)

yes id go for the thor gloves just bought my self a pair yesterday for £20 they are very comfy

and as jack says they last quite a while (Y)