Night And Day Ride

Vasil

thats one beasty looking tap, good stuff

whats the riding like for u guys over in eastern europe?

Well I think pretty good.Of course we are not such a country like uk where loads of riders.We heer mainly know each other.We know the faces from other citys we meet at comps.We have a few comps in a year and we ride with UCI rules.UCI style riding is popular here.I was only one with the mor eplayfull part of trials but now i want to learn big taps too :P We ride street in natural way and i also do some spin stuffs manulsa so on.I'm planing to go to UK at summer hope I'll have some nice ride experience and some evolution in my ride.

I think trials evolves here pretty fast nowadays.We ride much better then 2 years ago and some of us ride for 1,5 years and he can tap to 8pallets.Another guy (from another city here in Romania) rides also very smooth...like the cat.And he doen a pedal hop to 8 pallets hight just for fun LOL.

Also we have now much mor eperformance oparts but still not like UK ...here the salalries are too low and to buy a zoo riser bar or something you have to pay almost a monthly salary :((But we ride ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Woah that puts it into perspective a bit, think of all the kids who buy parts when they get bored of them! Now I have a car, life to pay for you realise how wasteful it is to buy new parts you don't need. Although now I can't really afford to upgrade parts I'm happy with my bmx and I'm only replacing stuff when it's broken or worn out.

Nice photo's too.

(Y)

Tom