Morecombe

newb

will probably be snowy................. :lol::D i wish there was alot more snow up here, theres more down south than there is up north :(

i was thinkin of going morecambe but il have to do it through the week, with work and such forth.

Waynio........................

will probably be snowy................. :lol::D i wish there was alot more snow up here, theres more down south than there is up north :(

i was thinkin of going morecambe but il have to do it through the week, with work and such forth.

Waynio........................

you should come up to carlisle dude, come have a good ride!

We have a few natty spots not too far away from carlisle, 17-30 miles max...

Theres one spot, and im CIRTAIN, you will LOVE it :D hehe, i f**king love it :D and its in one of the nicest spots in the lake district!! :o

We need to have a ride there in the summer, theres a VERY cheap campsite right next to the riding spot, so lots of people could come! :o

terror-error, just a quick one where abouts is this natural your taking about. I live i barrow and there is a couple more riders so i wouldn't paying a visit sometime.

We keep planning to just drive up the lakes and try find some but i guess if you know anywhere even better.

Cheers

Scotty

terror-error, just a quick one where abouts is this natural your taking about. I live i barrow and there is a couple more riders so i wouldn't paying a visit sometime.

We keep planning to just drive up the lakes and try find some but i guess if you know anywhere even better.

Cheers

Scotty

Hey dude, the place im talkin about is called, "glenriddin" its at ulswater lake... its the nicest village around that area IMO!

If your going, il DEFO come! if i can get a lift there that is (probably will be able to...) and id be able to get a few other people aswell...

Its just at the penrith junction, and you head to ulswater... then to carry on from there... its pretty hard to miss... lol

sounds good i think i'm going up to penrith to get my mini set up soon, so i'll have to take a detour. i'll let you know if and when.

I've always fancied having a look at coniston old man been up there running/ walking a few times and i'm sure ther would be plenty to ride. maybe give it a go soon.

what kind of natural is it at glenridding?

scotty

sounds good i think i'm going up to penrith to get my mini set up soon, so i'll have to take a detour. i'll let you know if and when.

I've always fancied having a look at coniston old man been up there running/ walking a few times and i'm sure ther would be plenty to ride. maybe give it a go soon.

what kind of natural is it at glenridding?

Awesome, its like, a massive long stream, with billions of rocks around it everywhere ect, its an awesome place, really really nice through the summer!

You should come to my birthday bash there, on the 30th june and 1st of july, we campin out ect, think sam oliver is getting waynio and savage to come :D hehe

sounds good to me i'll have to have a drive up soon to check it out. might pop up for the birthday bash if i'm not bloody working.

cheers for the tip off

scotty

Awesome, give me a buzz when your coming up, and i could maybe tag a lift off of you? and il show you were the place is at...

Iv never been through the winter or anything, just the summer... so dunno what its like in winter... it wont be as good as summer though lol