Have You Ever Been Insulted While On Your Bike

teeth

well ... i normally ride with atleast one person and all the time some loser shouts something out of their van or chav car, like c**t and ar**h**e all that nonsense one day this old couple were telling us to move on its their property when it was some public steps !!! whilst the husband was talking to the rest the other one was going stop squeeking the brakes its giving me headace i pretended i was partially def and it worked :P hehehe

duno about chavs but............. theres a bear in my oatmeal ...............lol

sorry had to say it

lmao! The abuse i get is from the usual chavs, Southend is full of them.

Another time was at the seafront, an OAP came up to us on a no cycling path, on her bike and told us to p*ss off!

Wtf?! I fear the elderly sometimes.

(Y) Joe

I'm not sure really i've always thought it was one of those things that mates did but maybe everyone just doesn't like me.

you've either got a complex or it's true :P

lmao! The abuse i get is from the usual chavs, Southend is full of them.

Another time was at the seafront, an OAP came up to us on a no cycling path, on her bike and told us to p*ss off!

Wtf?! I fear the elderly sometimes.

(Y) Joe

lmao

made them aware that it'd be totally different if we didn't have video evidence. they would have just treated us as your average young white trouble makers, and we'd probably have gone down for assault, having done absolutely sod all!

That's exactly why i would have sued the living shit out of him. Wouldn't care if he was 90 or not... Tosser.

But, basically, the world is full of tossers; they come in all different shapes and sizes but they're all the same in some aspect :( . I may be young but i'm definately growing to realise this...

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b