Mod?.

mbuk

Hi,i have already got a stock,and i think i might be better on a mod,as when i had my onza t-pro it felt better than my stock,i was thinkng about a 2007 zoo python frame,built up on various parts,the only thing putting me off is my height im 6ft 3.hope you can help me.thanks.

Hi,i have already got a stock,and i think i might be better on a mod,as when i had my onza t-pro it felt better than my stock,i was thinkng about a 2007 zoo python frame,built up on various parts,the only thing putting me off is my height im 6ft 3.hope you can help me.thanks.

Hi your hight shouldn't be a problem if you get the long python. I would just get a long mod or even try a different stock because you might find that you find a stock thats nicer than a mod.

Chris

I dont understand what your question is. Put more information on your posts please.

Adam.

We can't help you at all. The only way you'll know for sure is to try your freind's bikes.

Some very tall people find mods to be fine for them, whereas some less tall people don't feel comfortable on mods. It's completely up to the way you ride and your body shape.

Edited by ted