Saracen?

bish

hi,

saracens are a good bike (dont knock them till you tried them)

add me on msn:

trials-r-lee@hotmail.co.uk

i have a great saracen team urban with 140 spent on it selling for only 400 ono and its only 5 months old - Worth over £850-

thanks lee

Edited by trialsr lee

hi,

saracens are a good bike (dont knock them till you tried them)

add me on msn:

trials-r-lee@hotmail.co.uk

i have a great saracen team urban with 140 spent on it selling for only 400 ono and its only 5 months old - Worth over £850-

thanks lee

How many bikes have you got for sale mate? Are you alowed to post things like that in the NMC?

He's got one bike that he wants to shift.

I would put his bike up in the sale section on behalf of him but its apparently not allowed.

If you get a Team Super pro, how much for?, it its anymore than £500ish then get something else rather than a Saracen.

its £450 brand new just the 06 model

i also think that saracen bikes are better than what people say. i mean fair enough they havnt got the best geometry but they do ride nice and they are very light which makes these great starter bikes or even a second bike in the 26" range (sorry for putting 2 posts)

Edited by braintreetrials

EDIT:

Lee has a good bike you should add him on msn and get him to send you some pictures

I also think that Saracen bikes are better than what people say. I mean fair enough they haven't got the best geometry but they do ride nice and they are very light which makes these great starter bikes or even a second bike in the 26" range (sorry for putting 2 posts)

Saracen bikes, well the 26'' depending on which one are alright not bad, but then theres the 20'', very very short, quite heavy compared to most mod bikes, the gearing is completely wrong (naff rear freewheel, front sprocket) i think its a 18- 24 gear ratio, but don't quote me on that. Plus they really don't ride nice...