Comic Relief Ride

Sjupe

I agree with having rides all over the country but we need something to link us all. I don't know, can someone maybe design a web page? I think it would be a great idea if we all chipped in at least £5 each for a good cause (comic relief). I think every county or so should have a main ride so I'm organising the sussex and kent ride for Brighton because it is a very popular town for tourists, its amazing to ride and most of the locals are really friendly and enjoy trials. Anyone in?

Also how about sponsorship... no no no... hear me out, get people to give us money for comic relief... For example "oi mate, I'll give you £10 if you jump off that wall" sounds good to me.

Edited by harmertrials

Also how about sponsorship... no no no... hear me out, get people to give us money for comic relief... For example "oi mate, I'll give you £10 if you jump off that wall" sounds good to me.

yeah well thats all good but who gets the money and how do we know if the money gets to comic relief? people arnt just gonna give away to kids on bikes.

ps leeds for the ride

Is anyone organising anything for comic relief , like a big ride some where..

-put here if you are doing anything ...where and when.

thanks -Steve

me an a couple of mates are puttin on a demo for rest of students in our school. should be a good laugh, were hopin a lot of other people are bringin there bikes in and were goin to just set up a load of pallets in school playin grounds. goin to be a wicked day. goin to just charge £1 to go on the pallets and 50p to watch. should make quite a bit of money.

me an a couple of mates are puttin on a demo for rest of students in our school. should be a good laugh, were hopin a lot of other people are bringin there bikes in and were goin to just set up a load of pallets in school playin grounds. goin to be a wicked day. goin to just charge £1 to go on the pallets and 50p to watch. should make quite a bit of money.

Thats a good idea ;) Nice to see people raising money on theire bikes :P

So, no one riding barnstaple by any chance?

Just say where you are going to be! There is a leeds ride, a birmingham ride ect. I agree with having rides all over the country but we need something to link us all. I don't know, can someone maybe design a web page? I think it would be a great idea if we all chipped in at least £5 each for a good cause (comic relief). I think every county or so should have a main ride so I'm organising the sussex and kent ride for Brighton because it is a very popular town for tourists, its amazing to ride and most of the locals are really friendly and enjoy trials. Anyone in?