Warning!

On ebay, there is a 2005 Onza T-Mag with an RB booster, Echo pads and different forks.

Do not buy this bike! I bought it about a month ago, and the person did not contact me after i paid!

£280 altogether! I am onto the seller about this and i may get the police involved.

Just a warning (Y) Joe

My thinking exactly, if someone had stolen over £200 on me I think the police would be involved my now, or possibly a big bat to the face of the bloke?

EDIT: hope you get your money or bike still, im not saying its your fault. Hope it works out ok in the end though

Edited by montyrider07

My thinking exactly, if someone had stolen over £200 on me I think the police would be involved my now, or possibly a big bat to the face of the bloke?

same or just a lump of lead to the testicles?

the only 2 i could find is the one with gu wheels, and one with kona forks with an onza booster???

Edited by Louth Trials

If its via paypal, then you can get it back.

My mate got scammed £90 for a phone, told paypal, tehy refunded him, gave him all the money in the scammers paypal account (£200) and closed his ebay and paypal account haha.

kick up a fuss about it man

1) make your money back

and

2) help prevent other people getting stuck in this problem

i once had a guy buy a motorbike off of me on ebay (xj400n for those that care) he spent £450 on it and never turned up to take it! i contacted him every day for 2 months and he never got back to me! (about a year ago now)

This is a bit different but i was selling my psp on ebay and someone "brought it now" for £170, then they sent me an email saying they wanted it shipped to Nigeria for his son, and he kept referring to the item as a phone when it was a psp he bidded for <_< , then ebay sent me a email saying that the person hijacked someones ebay account to buy it and sent payment through a fake paypal. I was not happy :angry: