Banned Frm Favourite Spot!

Boswell

quote never smash nothing tom or shal i call you mr ? we all know you smash

stuff up there like pallets walls ect ect if im correct bionic man and few of you lads took a hammer

to one of the walls i meen correct me if imk wrong please do.

Edited by dan more

i think everybody should act like my mate josh holmes when it comes to the police...stand your ground yet be polite about it. It is highly funny when they don't know what to say because they can't really start getting annoyed because he is being polite yet they are being told straight. (Y)

Edited by ned1

meh! - we get this all the time.

Police come along and say we'll get arrested & bikes impounded but ask them "under what law?" - You can only be arrested and bikes taken away for criminal damage and the Police must see you do it...

Ride Trials & Know your rights. (Y)

Dan

Me and a few mates got banned from riding this place with pallets but we didnt know it was private property :SLOL

It sucks though because all we did was ride the pallets but then again it was private but she took our names down and bike names, lol. But she didnt take it any further because we aint been back since. Misserable BI*TCH!

Ps. There was no sign saying it was private....

~Matty

not being funny but you lot don't even ride your so called "Fav riding spot" you just thro stuff and nick things your all chavs on bikes ill say it now and ill say it again when ever me and rick and that ride progress there seems to be no trouble your giving out a bad name for us all buck up and start riding or ditch the bikes n be chavs don't do both because your giving us a bad reputation i no all you lot from progress and the only one's i get on with is dan and sometimes reece just stop making things hard for your selfs lads.

Jack (Y)

Hi Jack :D i suppose you don't remember me, I used to go Deanes (Conor)

quote never smash nothing tom or shal i call you mr ? we all know you smash

stuff up there like pallets walls ect ect if im correct bionic man and few of you lads took a hammer

to one of the walls i meen correct me if imk wrong please do.

Dan we broke a few pallets that where dumped outside a factory which we always clean up when we are finished, as for me and my mates taking a hammer to the walls that is complete and utter bullsh*t. PS I dont no how you got validated you dont no how to use the quote function and your spellings rubbish. (Probably ass licking :P)

Edited by mr ?