Non Suspension Fork For Cove Stifee Fr

GBULL

I am very new to trials bike sport arena. Being new, I needs some advise as to where & what length of non-suspension fork for my Cove Stiffee FR frame. This will be my first "trials bike" to pick-up the skills. I am most to read some reply & advise from the forum member on converting a free-ride bike frame into more trials bike feel. Thanks..

i'd just suggest you buy a new bike specificly designed for trials because if not its more than likelly to snap/crack ETC a friend of mine bought an appolo X-rated and tried turning that into a trials bike besided the fact that every body ripped the p**s out of him it was the ugliest, heaviest, most non pratical excuse for a trials bike i have ever seen lol hope i helped

Adam

it was only yesterday you were being warned to sort your post's out you've got absolutely no right to tell him stuff like that !

Adam

Come on adam, yes I know that and now I have sorted out my posts, so why does that give me no right to help other members along, I was in his position and I'm not having a go at all, but to say "you've got absolutely no right to tell him stuff like that !" when I am telling him facts that will help him along is a bit out of order.

Thanks guy for the input. After doing some research, getting a complete trials bike is much cheap than a upgrading mountian bike to be more trials bike feel in Canada. I am more whole hearted to get a new/used trials specific bike now with the saving I get. Also, after watching some video and notice that my Cove frame's is bit too tall for trials bike type of functionality. Thanks against.

Edited by GBULL