Please Help! I'm Being Scammed *sorted*

fyfey

HAHA cheers lads, is Si-Man on his way to fix it yet?

Seriously though, I filed a dispute on PayPal, and whoever owns the account is very apologetic and is trying to sort it out. I gave them until Thursday to get it here. If they can't get it to me by then, I'm gonna ask for a refund.

All turned out good. I got the delivery this morning... 3 weeks after paying the guy! Better late then never!

The stuff looks in OK condition for the price! Threads are all good in the cranks. The bars look worn down on either end :S Is this common for old bars? They are Zoo! riser bars, dunno if they are the new or old ones. On Tarty it says they should be 29", is this measured from end to centre to end?

Thanks!

Stuart :turned:

All turned out good. I got the delivery this morning... 3 weeks after paying the guy! Better late then never!

The stuff looks in OK condition for the price! Threads are all good in the cranks. The bars look worn down on either end :S Is this common for old bars? They are Zoo! riser bars, dunno if they are the new or old ones. On Tarty it says they should be 29", is this measured from end to centre to end?

Thanks!

Stuart :turned:

from end to centre to end? from one end to another will do :rolleyes:

People tend to use their bars to prop their bike up against walls and such like, perhaps that's what's happened to yours?

Did you flush your common sense down the toilet this morning with your shit?

from end to centre to end? from one end to another will do :rolleyes:

People tend to use their bars to prop their bike up against walls and such like, perhaps that's what's happened to yours?

Did you flush your common sense down the toilet this morning with your shit?

Yeah I thought they'd be measure this way. But they are over half an inch short if they are meant to be 29". That's a lot of ware! A good reason to put plastic plugs in the end I suppose.

But measuring the actual bar length (taking the curve into account) works out at near enough dead on 29", that's why I asked.