New Rider N Member

Liamchai

Hey, well my names Liam Chai and I just started riding trials, my bro (Andrew) gave me his old Aorta and I'm trying to get a hang of the bike and learning to keep my balance on it for long enough..

Went to London today, riding with some people (who i think are members here) and that was probably my first time riding trials.

I don't know much about trials (yet) but would like to learn, any little tips and help would be appreciated, and sorry in advance if I don't have any clue what your talking about if your talking about bikes and stuff because I don't know what most of the parts of the bikes are called... :huh:

Edited by Liamchai

If Andrew is your brother then you needn't worry about asking for tips on the forum from what i've seen (Y):P

If you read the rules and guidelines (top of the page) and put as much detail into your posts as possible you should be validated in no time.

If Andrew is your brother then you needn't worry about asking for tips on the forum from what i've seen (Y):P

If you read the rules and guidelines (top of the page) and put as much detail into your posts as possible you should be validated in no time.

Haha, well he may be good at doing trials but his rubbish at teaching/giving tips :P

Hello Liam *makes self look scary* It's Glen... The guy with the T-Pro with orange forks :)

You should be validated in no time really, your posting seems good, just don't be gay (like your bro :P)

Oh hey, I actually didn't know what your name was until now hehe :P

Edited by Liamchai

Hello Liam *makes self look scary* It's Glen... The guy with the T-Pro with orange forks :)

You should be validated in no time really, your posting seems good, just don't be gay (like your bro :P)

strip them forks fat pants you big gay :P

I do realise i speak to people like i've known them for a long time, but i am friendly :)