Hi Im Steve And New To This

Steve Tiller

Hi im steve, im 16 im a Mod rider and have been trialing since october 2005. I started with the Onza t-mag 2000 "the one with the square tubing". That got me through the basics of trials until i attempted more advanced techniques such as the J-hop, And ended up con sequencing in snapping the frame. I then build my current bike round the Onza t-lite frame. Parts which appear on my bike are, onza smart guy falks, 04 magura hs33 light blue front and back, Onza t-mag wheel set, slink single link chain, ACS claw 18tooth welded, Tensile crank set, Tensile Screw on bash ring and 22 tooth chain ring, DMR V8 light blue pedals, Echo rear brake booster and gussets chain tensioner. I think that sums up my bike. I can pedal up about 3 foot and rolling up to rear wheel 3.5 foot. I can side hop close to 3ft. Biggest drop is 6 foot. Longest gap from rolling half a normal roads width. That is most of the extreme tricks i am capable of at the moment. Have recently started riding with the trialers from Braintree and Peterborough which was expanded my knowledge of trials and allowed me to develop faster.

this guy is a top man, he is sick at trials and i can learn a lot of stuff from him, he is a very nice guy and he is definatly the best in our area. i recommended this site to him, and by the looks of it he will become validated very soon, most new members have never even wrote a post this long :lol:

be nice to him :D