Bike Show

bonzojim

Alastair Clarkson, Stan Shaw, Danny MacAskill, Danny Butler, Ben Slinger, Andrei Burton, Neil Tunnicliffe, Ashley Butler, Matt Barlow, Nadine Staniforth, Will Arnold, Martin Pretorius and more!

Hmmm, it's pretty good that the young talent is getting to ride at these things, but where are the big names? I know about Ashton but what about any of the other pro's?

i think its good that, young riders like ash get to ride, its good for young lads that visit the show to see that even at a young age they can reach a good standard of riding.

its all well and good them seeing a 20 odd year old bloke leraping around. but somone of there own age they can relate to, ask questions about riding , and see that it is posible at thier age.

as for the lack of top "pro" riders, well we dont realy have any in this country anymore, and i think most of the international riders, where either pre booked (for exaple i know kenny is in japan) or its just not practicall cost wise for them to attend.

rob

the trick/most stylish rider of the competition is pre-won then? (Y):):lol: (well in theory)

There is deffinatly a lack of "Pro" riders in the list, thats what when "i was a lad" went to the bikeshow for, to see people i didnt see everyday or could see every competition etc.

Good luck to the people who are going.

Waynio..........................