Newbie...

Hi Everyone,

Just bought my first bike, Its going to sound really strange but its not a full on trials it a KONA Shred 06. I bought this bike because I wanted a bit of an all rouder not just for trials. I know many of you wil be saying well its no good for trials at all but I only want to get into it lightly no heavy stuff like you guys.

Pic of my new bike....

My New Bike

Oh yeah, just one more thing, im looking for a guy buy the name of DamonW (I think thats his name) if anybody knows of him could they tell him I need to speak to him on here PLEASE,

Thanks,

Shaun.

Hi Everyone,

Just bought my first bike, Its going to sound really strange but its not a full on trials it a KONA Shred 06. I bought this bike because I wanted a bit of an all rouder not just for trials. I know many of you wil be saying well its no good for trials at all but I only want to get into it lightly no heavy stuff like you guys.

Pic of my new bike....

My New Bike

Oh yeah, just one more thing, im looking for a guy buy the name of DamonW (I think thats his name) if anybody knows of him could they tell him I need to speak to him on here PLEASE,

Thanks,

Shaun.

nice bike man (Y) !! not really ideal for trials. what you want to do on it?

I dont want you to take this the wrong way but why is your user name alexonza when you have a kona?

Oh well

Jakk.x.

i don't have a kona why say that if you looked at my profile you would know what bike i have

oh my god.

you have taken stupid to another level..

read his quick spec!!!!!

thats is true

Edited by alexonza

Thanks for all the replies Guys,

Should be getting the bike delivered on Thursday so not long now.

I appreciate what you guys are saying about the bike not being very good for trials but to be honest I wont be using it that much for stuff like trials it will be DH, bit of XC but mainly just street riding and messing about on.

Shaun.