Watfordphotography.co.uk

Max Quinn

you have some really really nice images. You said you were doing GCSE's and to do those pics at such a young age is awesome. Keep at it. One problem with the site not the pics. Its that the text doesn't line up with the pic on the homepage because i am viewing it on a fairly big screen, I have to make the window smaller for it to line up. Get me? If not i will get a screen shot.

Well done.

Awesome just looke at your site and says you ride sudbourne trails and aldeborough. Is that Suffolk one you mean yer? As i ride both of them. Sudbourne is only a half hour drive from me. How strange.

Haha thanks very much for that!

Yer a few people have picked up on the disalignment :( Not too sure how to go about sorting it out but i'll just fiddle abit.

And yer, i live in Watford but have a holiday home in Orford so go there with mates in the summer and stuff to ride the local trails and skateparks. You know how they are at the minute? Cos last time i went there they looked like they hadn't been riddin/touched in ages and werew really overgrown, i heard the two main builders (can't remember their names; both ride 24sevens) had gone to uni so they were pretty dead.