Hello People

Hi henry welcome to the forum :) , cool website by the way. Just go and read over the rules if you havn't already as a lot of new member make mistakes. Just keep your spelling and grammer at this level and give out some usefull information and it shouldn't be too long before you get validated. :)

I like your website. Is that you on the front page or another one of your amazing pictures. Like the camera do you do video editing as well. :rolleyes: Don't post short comments like this :turned:

http://michaelsingleton.co.uk/V2/Trials/Ne...Bench%20Gap.jpg

How do you do this on the camera just wondering?

Edited by bikedude789

I like your website. Is that you on the front page or another one of your amazing pictures. Like the camera do you do video editing as well. :rolleyes: Don't post short comments like this :turned:

http://michaelsingleton.co.uk/V2/Trials/Ne...Bench%20Gap.jpg

How do you do this on the camera just wondering?

hi there yes thanks for the good stuff about my site, the hompage pic is of my mate sam - one of my 'amazing pictures' thanks for that:)

i dont do video editing no but i probs should learn!

To do that style of picture you have to have a camera with a good enough rate at taking pictures quickly so you get a lot of pictures at different stages then you put then together on photoshop :)

hope that helps