Tnn Belaey Or Rockman Cnc

ginger allen echo

well i have some belaey and i have had them for 3 day's and they are worn down loads they dont hold that well no squike and hardly any bite i advise you to get LGM's

Or You Could try the rockmans but DONT Get Belaey's :) Hope this helped

Your obviously doing something wrong if they aren't good. seen as belaey himself uses them...

Your obviously doing something wrong if they aren't good. seen as belaey himself uses them...

Belaey are good but if your picking inbetween the two go for rockmans,

Good bite and hold for bealey but alot better from rockmans

Wear life on rockmans does seem alot longer aswell

read this recent thread, also on page 1

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=157765

as you can see...other peoples reviews on here can at times mean nothing. setup / ability to set up and god knows how many other factors come into play

when you have tools on here saying dont get belaeys they are awful, then me (and others) saying they are the best pad ive used and im going to stick with indefinately...go figure

Just stick with lgms carrot you need to keep your grind sharp and fresh to get a good brake from belaeys wich you told me you didn't want to do, my greens work fine …

my grind was very fine, done about half a year ago at least....now completely dead and the brake works amazingly, so not strictly true

I use both these pads at the moment (front rock, rear belaey), the Rockpads have a really good wear life, good bite sound and hold, but they don't preform all that well in dusty conditions. Whereas the Belaeys have a worse wear life, around the same bite and hold (maybe slightly better but not much at all) and preform better in dusty conditions, both pads work well in the wet.

So honesty i would go for Rockpads as they are cheaper, last longer for basically the same performance.

Not necessarily, but probably.

Many people can ride better than I can (with brakes) and any average rider can WITH NO BRAKES, I would have guessed Kenny Belaey would be one of those people.

I think that sentence makes f**k all sense but I hope you get my meaning.

My opinion, Rockman cnc are better than TNN Beleays cnc.

This is something that puzzles me about brake pad manufactureres, they are tested/developed by the likes of KB, Ali C etc, people that are awesome riders and have lots of experience at setting up brakes.

This is good.

But shold they not be tested by idiots and average riders also?

These are, after all, the majority of their customers.

well i have some belaey and i have had them for 3 day's and they are worn down loads they dont hold that well no squike and hardly any bite i advise you to get LGM's

Or You Could try the rockmans but DONT Get Belaey's :) Hope this helped

you haven't set them up square you idiot ! :angry:

i have had my belaeys for a month or 2 and they haven't worn down atall !!

I'm happy with my belaeys , but i havent had lgms or rockmans so i cant compare !! Would like to try lgms though :/

I think that sentence makes f**k all sense but I hope you get my meaning.

i think i get what you mean....as in these guys can perform moves without really needing a powerful brake - sidehops for example being one that ive seen brakeless. other gaps, and moves that require landing on the rear are often landed in a smoother and controlled/balanced way needing less power to stop the wheel

personally, im not to sure what is hard about setting up a good brake...id like to think most monkeys on here could do it given enough time and patience to ensure its square to the rim and balanced (ie left and right same distance away/touch the rim at the same time).

edit* was it rob warner who i saw do some pedal hops on a rink rigid old school bike with cantis?! very old video of a few of them mucking about....

Edited by chris4stars