Powerballs..

RazGman

Just started to use mine again to see if it can sort my left wrist. Its been sore for months as if Ive strained it and made press ups almost unbearable. Been using it for 2 weeks and so far wrist feels better and no pain when doing push ups so fingers crossed.

I start mine with my thumb. Hold in left hand, thumb to the left, then push down and flick forwards really fast then start doing the spinning motion. It will only start picking up momentum though if I flick it hard enough for the LED's to come on, otherwise it doesnt do out.

Just noticed that they even sell a foot trainer! haha Got a leather case for mine, was like £3.99 from chainreaction years back.

I'm thinking about getting one of these. I've been looking at the ones they have in Chain Reaction Cycles. Which one would you reccomend?

My link

I'm thinking about getting one of these. I've been looking at the ones they have in Chain Reaction Cycles. Which one would you reccomend from the link below?

My link

Second one down, 250hz pro. You want one with a screen but probably not one with lights. I just got one with lights and i swear it gives you a lower score than non light ones.

Get it from play.com though, much cheaper. Think i bought mine from amazon.co.uk the other week for just £15 with free delivery. It was with me within 24 hours too.

Second one down, 250hz pro. You want one with a screen but probably not one with lights. I just got one with lights and i swear it gives you a lower score than non light ones.

Get it from play.com though, much cheaper. Think i bought mine from amazon.co.uk the other week for just £15 with free delivery. It was with me within 24 hours too.

Cool, thanks. Just ordered that one off amazon (Y)