Handlebars And Stem

lukeeyyyy

hello, i have just started trials properly and am looking to stay at it, i have a da bomb team magura and have upgraded a few parts already like freewheel and am awaiting new magura rear brake and maybe hope front disc <_< but i am looking to upgrade the handlebars and stem so i would like to know if anybody could let me know on what to get ?

thanks luke :)

hello, i have just started trials properly and am looking to stay at it, i have a da bomb team magura and have upgraded a few parts already like freewheel and am awaiting new magura rear brake and maybe hope front disc <_< but i am looking to upgrade the handlebars and stem so i would like to know if anybody could let me know on what to get ?

thanks luke :)

I think, instead of investing in a da bomb bike, you should get a decent spec second hand one.

I think, instead of investing in a da bomb bike, you should get a decent spec second hand one.

I would be inclined to do this aswell. A 2nd hand onza or something, they are relatively cheap and well built, for the riding you are likely to be doing as a begginer. I would most definitely recommend a mod as a begginer, as they are much easier to learn on, in my opinion.

I would be inclined to do this aswell. A 2nd hand onza or something, they are relatively cheap and well built, for the riding you are likely to be doing as a begginer. I would most definitely recommend a mod as a begginer, as they are much easier to learn on, in my opinion.

if u are planing on stem n bar whats ur price range

HIYA yes im getting a monty pr very soon but thanks for the advice :)

hi thanks for the advice im looking at getting a monty pr :)

if u are planing on stem n bar whats ur price range

hiya for bars and stem as cheap as possible but i dont know wether to get them brand new any advice ?? :)

HIYA yes im getting a monty pr very soon but thanks for the advice :)

hi thanks for the advice im looking at getting a monty pr :)

hiya for bars and stem as cheap as possible but i dont know wether to get them brand new any advice ?? :)

you could get a decent stem for round about £30 and handlebars around £50 for brand new, I would recommend getting riser bars giggle.gif

Edited by jordan/ Comp