Mod Vs Stock

*Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

early next year im getting a new bike but cant decide what to go for , mod stock or one of the new echo 24's .. ive always been on a mod , an im not to sure how im going to adjust to a bigger wheel , anyone else whos moved from mod to stock , how did you take to it , an what moves did you find easier on mod an stock ? i can imagine stocks would be easier to tap an hook , but things such as gaps or sidehop's how did the wheel size effect you ?

cheers

jack

There are over 120 threads with this exact question in the search form. Why on earth would you start another one?

why would you waste your valuable time posting comments as above ? could just let the topic go like the majority ? but in answer to your question , i read through the other topics , but none covered how it effects specific moves , well , the ones i looked at didnt , thanks for all the usefull posts though :) how are you guys finding sidehops ? its my favorite move on mod , so dont want to be loosing inches aha ..

Dude it is possible to side hop just as high with a stock, if not higher.

Taps are better.

Rolling and 2 wheel shit is better.

i spose it all boils down to what you feel comftable on , i think im just going to go out with a few stock ridders in the week , see how there bikes ride an take things from there :) thanks for al your help :) sounds like stock will be good for me though , a style change will do me good , maybe ill feel more inclined to do something apart from sidehop :P

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *