Back To Trials

BeNNy

Hello all,

Some of you might remember me from a few years ago.. anyone?

I stopped riding in 2008 and I'm looking to get involved again.. I live in Manchester now and don't really know many people so just trying to get an idea on how many riders there are around here.

I used to ride a Zoo Python 05 (I think) which rode really nice but I had a look on Tartybikes for the latest 20" bikes, Onza collection looks pretty cool nowadays - what d'you guys think?

So, who's from Manc / Lpool area? How often d'you guys ride?

Cheersss

Hey Benny

Hows it going i remember meeting you before at a SMCC trial back in 2007. Wow thats going back a bit now lol.

Good to see you've started back up!

I think there is a face group known as Manchester Trials or along those lines where regular rides etc are arranged!

Andrew

Edited by Andeee

Hi Benny, the facebook group is Manchester Trials Group, join that and hopefully we will have a ride soon. Theres a few riders in the group now, though we havn't been riding that much recently, think the bad weather/dark nights and injuries have taken there toll!

Where abouts in Manchester do you live, do you have your own car?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/481180095247882/

Onza Ice does look pretty nice.. Tartybikes don't sell 'em anymore?

Andrew - Ahh man, it's been a while! How's it going? Take it you're still riding? Do they still hold those comps in Scunthorpe?

Awesome, cheers Rich. Yeah I've got a car and I'm around Altrincham area. I'll join the group now and will defo get involved once I have a bike sorted!

Onza Ice does look pretty nice.. Tartybikes don't sell 'em anymore?

Andrew - Ahh man, it's been a while! How's it going? Take it you're still riding? Do they still hold those comps in Scunthorpe?

Awesome, cheers Rich. Yeah I've got a car and I'm around Altrincham area. I'll join the group now and will defo get involved once I have a bike sorted!

Afraid you can't buy them new anymore, actually, hold the phone. Message trials addict if you want one new.

If not, there always selling second hand.

Hey Benny am pretty good thanks and yourself? Yeah still riding. As for the comps unfortunately they stopped them at the end of the season that year :(. I'm hoping to take part in the tyke trials next year to get back on the natural scene. Would be good to get a ride sorted with you man! :)

Andy