wigan riding spots?

onza wanabe

Best you are going to get for specific trials stuff near you is Lee quarry I think which is near bacup. I haven't seen anything like radical bikes in the north west though wish there was. 

Otherthan that, think it's a case of keeping your eyes peeled for good trials spots in the country side or round town then rocking up and giving it a go. Know a few spots round Manchester if you are down this way and wanted to know where to ride. 

What are you riding, street or comp style bike?

5 minutes ago, Daviesdt said:

Oh hang on, presume the name  Onzawannabe is a giveaway to the type of bike!?

No pal :) i learnt on an onza t-vee i ride an ozonys curve v5 mod :)

but currently looking to buy a new rear disc brake if there is no riding spots here il probably end up selling hate being a lone rider lol

Edited by onza wanabe

I wouldn't sell. People have probably been keeping heads down in terms of trials over the winter, summer is coming, world of opportunities. If you drive possibly check out burrs country park in bury, Salford quays Manchester, or Liverpool docks or Blackpool sea front.

2 hours ago, Daviesdt said:

I wouldn't sell. People have probably been keeping heads down in terms of trials over the winter, summer is coming, world of opportunities. If you drive possibly check out burrs country park in bury, Salford quays Manchester, or Liverpool docks or Blackpool sea front.

Will deffo have to have a day spot seeking and start looking to meet a few people :)