Camera Help

nbr-chris

Right,

I've got an Olympus CM10 camera and i have absolutely no idea how to even start using it properly. i've tried google but my descriptions eg "the button thats says 35-70" don't really help Roll Eyes

I've figured out the zoom ok as far as zooming in and out but then theres 2 more dial things on the zoom.

One on the end that goes from 0.75 to 10 m. Now this makes it super blurry one way and really crisp the othe so it seems fairly obvious that you use this to select the quality of the picture? Also if anybody can tell me what its called that would be good.

The other right at the back is marked 22 16 11 8 5.6 4 and doesn't seem to do anything so whats this and what does it do?

On the main camera bit theres a dial on the left marked (going clockwise) Check, on, off Self timer. Then in the middle is a silver handle that spins round clockwise- whats this for?

Then on the left is a dial with B, ASA Auto, Manual adapter then numbers from 25-1600. I can select between B, Auto and manual but not the numbers so i've no idea what this is meant to do either.

Then theres a black lever and a silver button that looks like something is meant to screw in to it.

And finally on the front is a dial that turns 90 degrees with R written on it.

I would have a play and just see what everything does but i've got no batteries or film for it and i don't really want to waste money on film and developing pictures when i have NO idea what i'm doing so any help will be much appreciated.

One on the end that goes from 0.75 to 10 m. Now this makes it super blurry one way and really crisp the othe so it seems fairly obvious that you use this to select the quality of the picture? Also if anybody can tell me what its called that would be good.

Erm, that'd be the manual focus mate :bunny:

Edited by Josephine