Frame Damage Comp.

stiffnips

So you're saying its horrible..yet you are also selling it on ebay i believe it is,Sticking to topic..i don't damage my bike,if it even gets close to being hurt i will throw myself in the way.

zoo

Is everyone choosing to ignore the mashed Ashton as there is a huge craze for them at the moment? :P

quite a few older ashtons cracked and snapped,

the first batch were the worse if i remeber, but they sorted them out with later models,

im sure some people will find some problems with the new ashtons, with so many people buying them i expect something will happen to them.

then there will be a new crase!

I laugh in all of your faces with the mashed down tubes! I can stall on my down tube and it doesn't dent, I have one dent from an unfortunate bin mislanding. Any one who destroys downtubes easily should get a t-rex they are nearly impossible to dent!! And has anyone else noticed the only place base seem to break is around the seat tube and seat stays? My mate has had two feck up there.

Did this at a comp! Nice eh!

[attachmentid=2921]

[attachmentid=2917]

That's exactly what I did to my Zebdi lol.... I got It re-welded so that's fine now but I was riding it down the road yesterday and the rear brake mount FELL off - Just like that !!!!! I was like :blink: O SHIT :lol:

Sam

Ps. I can't find a pic of the cracked bit but I could get one of the hole where my mount fell off

Edited by Sam Nugent