Gu Short Or Zoo Python Short ?

mattegg

hi i have got onza t pro with echo lite forks, echo team stem, zoo bars, eno freewheel and a few other parts im looking to upgrade my frame after christmas and im wondering which one to get ive considered zoo pyton 07 short and the gu short. im not tht big just over 5 and half foot so dont particuly want a long bike as i would find it quite difficult to manovre. what do you guys think i shud get??

pyton short o7 or gu short give me some reveiws on both please thanks alt for your help!!!!

I would say a python because their really nice bikes and Ive heard lots of bad things about the gu short. Its all about your own opinion really see if you can arrange a ride and have a go on each of them. (Y)

Got it muddled up mate the GU long is the bad one well has got a reputation, but ether of the frames would be good i'd be chuffed with any :)

Right.. you say you like zoo pythons.. good choice there the sex, but at 1040mm there waaaaayyy long..

And i really like short bikes. so i have got a brand spanking new Zhi ZM1 at home... there real nice... there designed around a python and are stong and stupididly light, And at 1015mm there short to..

ryan...

There both good bikes but i would probably get the Gu as it is lighter and runs nicer than the Zoo!. But if you wern't going to get one of them then i would get the Zhi Zm1 because it looks nice, rides nice and is really light.

Ste

Edited by stecarra

I have had both of those bikes i am on the long 2007 zoo python at the moment. I would proberly stick with

the short gu its light ,very flicky, and very manuverable, as for the short zoo depends what year really.2005

short zoo would be the best option! Because it will have the same sort of geo as the gu but a lower bb witch

would proberly make your side hop tucks much bigger etc but with the slightly longer chain stay it would

mean it would be harder to keep on the back end. But the 2007 will have the looks over both of them but be

slighty heavier than the 2005 version.

danny :-