Stolen: Kot Ms2

Danny

rab3481 ( http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=11528 ) has had the following stolen...

right, my bike was nicked from the basement under my flat. It was a

silver KOT ms2,

ECHO urban forks,

Middleburn RS7s,

Saracen Mad handlebars with a ECHO HI/FI stem,

the front brake was a Hope Trials but the rear was an old Hope C2 which i had to take a benchgrinder to so that it would clear the frame mount and spokes.

The wheels were DMR Revolver hubs built on to TRY ALL rims. The front rim was black with red rim tape bulging through the holes and the rear rim was a red one with black rim tape.

I couldn't get a front DMR revolver with fun bolts like the rear so i just threaded the axle myself which is rare.

The tyres were TRY ALL front and maxxis HANSVENTURE rear.

oh yeah it had a white industries ENO as well.

Two more things that make it stand out where the red and black fire odyssey top tube cover which i guess would be the first thing they'd rip off and the word HOBNOB written with letters cut out of random stickers on the top tube next to the head tube.

I was gutted when i found it was nicked, its taken me ages to get it set up the way i like it.

If anyone can help me track this bike down that'd be amazing. Thanks for any help at all. -Rab

Stolen From Edinburgh Area.

hi danny

where abouts in bradford you from. i will keep an eye out, when out and about.

i had the same problem last monday. three of them in thornton, thought they could have my bike, bout an hour of not letting go of my bike i give them my phone and rode on to GF's. an hour l8r and a few koshes we got the phone back. BA**ARDS put moeny and everything into your bike and they think they can have it, F**ks me right off (N)

chris

re-taliate just like chris did to anyone who comes across a group of wankers like this.

just make sure that if yor out with mates that you all stick together, all for one and one for all!!!!! people and buisiness are noticing that theft is on the up all the time, so always be aware of it and just be weiry of people, if you see groups of arseholes walking about just leisurly ride away. its pretty shitty to hear about this, but if it turns up anywhere near i live il get you it back. il just take it back off them how they did it to you. (even though this is probably not the right thing to do, but a stolen trials bike, to a trials rider is far from acceptable)

Waynio...........................

hey hey

i think that i know this lad that owns this bike his name is ian archibald and lives in edinburgh.....

the build seems right and stuff and his nick name is rab so..... i guese this is him ...bummer...

i know whats it's like man iv'e had 3 bikes stolen now....

so yeh rab is from edinbugh/scotland.

Seeing as your new to the forum here's a list of good places to check out to try and find your bike.

• Ring around your old mates from school, those of the dodgy kind, see if theyve hear about anyone trying to sell a bike.
  • Bike shops, ring round bike shops, chances are they want to find out how much the bikes worth ect, there was an old story on here about someone who got there bike stolen, then the theiving bastards took it into a local bikeshop, the worker noticed and called him in, he got his bike back :)
  • EBay, free ad's local newspapers, just keep your eye out for any possible places where they'd try and sell it. Also walking around town they'll go upto people offering them the bike cheap.
Good luck with it i hope you catch the buggers, oh adn as for the police, report it stolen, but you'll be lucky to hear anything from them :(