Trials

hello people i am mitch when i first got in too trials i really started to enjoy riding it put a whole different expective too me because i really saw how hard it is to learn and every time i tried some thing i kept falling over and relised you have to get up and keep trying and the more time you do it you start to get better at it.Now i have been riding for four years and still really enjoy it i want to get sponsored soon and start demos and compitions.After a while of riding i started to meet other riders and got to know them and saw how good they were and learnt other things through them and now i hang round with them more i go to ride new and better places.There are things people now understand more about trials even myself which is the harder you try the better you get and if you get scared to try something you will learn slower and harder.I now really enjoy as i have got alot better at trials now and hope i stay to keep riding.

thanks for reading from mitchel.