The Fort Bill Cup!

BikeTrial Federation

trophies were great (Y)

Trial was brilliant to. It's good that there is finally a national event that can help riders prepare for the world sections, alot of the world or european rounds I have been to involve riding riding in water, so an event like this is perfect practice. The sections were good not too long not too short, good variety as well, arena section, mud bank, water sections, a bit of everything. Really tiered from all the driving. Caught savage red handed at one of the service stations on his way home with a large amount of macdonalds papers not what i expect to see from the world champ :P

hahaha

he likes his Maccy D's!!!!

i dont really like scotland, it rains WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much, and way too often, its ok when your riding a DH bike and dont mind getting piss wrapped and muddy upto the eye balls. but the weather could have shown some respect and been nice.

Nice sections, had a bit of a bad afternoon, went early, had a mad drive home, was back and at home for 9pm, so was pretty happy after that.

Muddy bank section was awsum :) section 7 was nice (a bit knarly) the one thing that made my afternoon was, i looked back on a performance that was by far my best, but did NOT consist of a 5 all day. just had rotten luck with the stupid 1's n 2's. wish id have had a 3rd lap for "1" would have been alot happier.

Boyes got my trophy, il have to get it off him this week at some point.

Wayne.