Magura Mounts M6

thesubway

Right, i have had my magura mounts on my monty frame helicoiled to M6. All of the holes were pretty much cross-threaded (the frame is about 4-5 years old). So what I need now is some M6 bolts that i can use, i would like them to sit in the magura mount the same as M5's do (in the counter-sunk seating). I will need four M6 x 25 also i would like two M6 x 45 bolts for a booster. If anyone could point me in the right direction for some, or if anyone would be able to sell/send me some i would be very great full.

Cheers

Adam

P.s I'm not sure that this post is in the correct section so could it be moved to correct section if needs be

You'll need to drill out your current mounts to allow M6 bolts to fit. Easy job with a vice and a Cobalt drillbit.

You can buy M6 stainless bolts in packs of 20 for VERY cheap. I bought 20 recently for less than some shops are selling 4.

Both the drill bits and bolts will take you approximately 10 seconds to find on Ebay :P