Anyone Know Of A Cheap 19" Rear Rim?

Hello, does anyone know where the best place to buy a cheap 19" rear rim would be? or would somebody be able to post somthing in the wanted/classified section please? id like one in good condition (and possibly with a innertube) drilled or undrilled, doesnt matter about the breaking surface as long as it is strong with no flat spots. for no more than £10 posted, is this a good price? It would have to be perfectly straight or near enough as my frame only fits a 2.5 with little clearence!

Needed fairly soon, (for my unicycle :P )

cheers in advance, and if i shouldnt have posted this well i apologise (Y)

Hello, does anyone know where the best place to buy a cheap 19" rear rim would be? or would somebody be able to post somthing in the wanted/classified section please? id like one in good condition (and possibly with a innertube) drilled or undrilled, doesnt matter about the breaking surface as long as it is strong with no flat spots. for no more than £10 posted, is this a good price? It would have to be perfectly straight or near enough as my frame only fits a 2.5 with little clearence!

Needed fairly soon, (for my unicycle :P )

cheers in advance, and if i shouldnt have posted this well i apologise (Y)

have a look on tartybikes at the monty 221 ti rear rim its quite cheap heres the link http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2155 and what i ahve herd of them they are quite strong.