Backhop

gmally123

well everyone has there own techniques to do tricks so it kinda one of these things where you just have to keep trying it till you get it. but when i first did one ages ago i did an endo then when the backwheel touched the ground i pull back and hold my rear brake and lower my knees to get some power and pushed down with my legs. its really hard to describe how to do one off the top of my head im sorry. so this may help you or not.

hope i have helped a little bit

Edited by crazyman with a death wish

I never like doing an endo first, I prefer doing a pedal kick, much easier to get your bike underneath you with your momentum going no where, kind of hard to explain, so I'll let my friend Ryan explain lol....

Rear wheel hops

Also i find it better if you have a camera to record your self then watch the footage back so you can see where your body position and what your doing wrong.

ohhh yeah im validated :D

Edited by Trix

Well i just started doing the hop 2-3 days ago basicly what i did was actually by accident me messing around was i locked both brakes up,rock back and forth lift up when your up try and do like an american style bunny hop it worked with me. Good luck

Azeem