Best Rider In The World?

steve-r

the guy in the video needs to put tar on his rim n i mean LOADS me and my mates do it works a treat we also melt the tar with olive oil and wd40

thanks

DAVE

Excuse me ? You do what ? :blink: .

Melting tar onto your rim isnt the best idea. A dab is only necessary for that extra bit of bite. To be perfectly honest, if you have a decent grind on your rim, a decent set of pads, a decent bleed in your brake and the pads are set up hitting the rim square and both at the same time there should be no need for any tar.

As for the olive oil and WD40. God forbid how your brake even works.

So buddy. Ignore the guy above. DO NOT melt tar on to your rim, a dab of tar is only necessary. As for WD40 and olive oil......Well don't even entertain it, your brake will be a nightmare and a disaster.

Danny.

seriously it works like a treat, u hav to put the wd40 in 1st cos its in a can n i exploded the can once lol dont ask lads but it was funny, then my dad gave me olive oil so i cud go faster (cos its slidy if ur a bit spazzy or have neva seen olive oil), i also use olive oil to put glips on cos they slide easy and i like the feelin that i hava motorike accelorator on both sides, trust me its MINT, i love trialsin bikeing

and o ye u above me, some people dont have the TOOLS to set pads up square thanks thanks lads some people

thanks again lads

DAVE THE RAVE

Edited by Adam_Errrr

seriously it works like a treat, u hav to put the wd40 in 1st cos its in a can n i exploded the can once lol dont ask lads but it was funny, then my dad gave me olive oil so i cud go faster (cos its slidy if ur a bit spazzy or have neva seen olive oil), i also use olive oil to put glips on cos they slide easy and i like the feelin that i hava motorike accelorator on both sides, trust me its MINT, i love trialsin bikeing

and o ye u above me, some people dont have the TOOLS to set pads up square thanks thanks lads some people

thanks again lads

DAVE THE RAVE

the only tool you need is a allan key (Y)

Edited by jandamna

m local said i need to unweld the mounts, this is the reason i use this stuff i mean come on alan key? wats that gonna do wen its welded in i bought my trialser froma reputable trialser shop and it is a machine i tell u lads MACHINE who needs these key things wen u can do this simple thing and hav loads of fun without unwelding ur frame i mean i dont even kno how alan keys unweld it its totally stupid and idiotic my system works and ill wtick with that if you idiots wanna underweld your frames then your stupid but ill stick with my tar and no unwelderkeys thanks

thanks again lads

DAVE

m local said i need to unweld the mounts, this is the reason i use this stuff i mean come on alan key? wats that gonna do wen its welded in i bought my trialser froma reputable trialser shop and it is a machine i tell u lads MACHINE who needs these key things wen u can do this simple thing and hav loads of fun without unwelding ur frame i mean i dont even kno how alan keys unweld it its totally stupid and idiotic my system works and ill wtick with that if you idiots wanna underweld your frames then your stupid but ill stick with my tar and no unwelderkeys thanks

thanks again lads

DAVE

To be perfectly honest with you. I actually struggled to understand and read that. From what i gathered. You are explaining that you need to un-weld your frame in order to set the brake up square to the rim and this is to be done with an allen key fitted into a machine ?

If so. Go see your local GP for a brain scan.

Danny.

To be perfectly honest with you. I actually struggled to understand and read that. From what i gathered. You are explaining that you need to un-weld your frame in order to set the brake up square to the rim and this is to be done with an allen key fitted into a machine ?

Danny.

forget the GP go to the vet and get a leathal injection

a brain scan? what is wrong with me, do you think its serious? dam im scared i will see my local gp thanks lads

thanks agai lads

DAVID - might be seriously ill nice to know you danny

thanks lads

if anything happens to me please even in the night can you tell the kids i love them

THANKS LADS

DAVE -- onza bmxer of the year

thanks lads DAVE THE RAVER

Edited by Adam_Errrr

forget the GP go to the vet and get a leathal injection

Lmao. That made me smile haha. That sounds about right.

Danny.

EDIT:

*Security, I repeat, Requesting security in thread "Best rider in the world", i repeat, Requesting security in the "Best rider in the world" thread. Approach him with extreme caution the guy appears to be a lunatic, pepper spray and batons at the ready, be careful at all times....Thank you*.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Danny.

i havent laughed like that for a long time! lol