Monty 221 Ti 07 Snapped

jake_mayfield

hi my mate josh greenan has just snapped his monty 221 ti 07 so i thought i would post a pic up of it and the pic looks like its cracked but the bash is holding it together. and i would like to know if anyone als has snapped it

pic

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

cheers jake

Edited by jake_mayfield

Yeh its an 07 just looked at mine and it looks the same (but not snapped)

You must of been pretty careless to snap it, even the top end elite riders manage to keep there bikes in good condition, i take it you rode street on it?

Adam.

Well considering they're probably sponsored by Monty, the reason they look in 'good condition' is because they get a new bike every few months.

its an 07 i have the same one, why do people on here who know f*ck all doubt others all the time! crazyness!

i know a few people that have cracked their montys there too, unlucky matey. Try and get on to monty about it they are genrally very helpful

Ill get a pic anyway. It just been cracked for bout 1 month then i just did big drops n drop gaps n it just went lol. Guess it was a natural bike so not suprised.

They can't be that bad then if it was cracked and lasted a month before it went also considering the fact you were going 'big'.