Fast Pass Driving

B.E.A.U

Ok so i have had 16 driving lessons and i have now broken my wrist.

I am waiting for the cast to be taken off and then i have a lot of work and exams for a carpentry course if i pass i have a job with carillon and its great etc and i need to drive to get places. I dont want any stress of passing or having to do that also i want it over and done.

I been looking on the internet and i cant find anything its all in Kent etc i live in Stourbridge near brum just wondering if anyone knows of a good one i found one ages ago if you had no experience at al its 900 pound but like if you have certain hours on road e.g. 10 hours its 300 etc

any help guys

thanks

The test won't be harder in the theory, it's just that instead of answering 35 questions in which you need 30 or more to pass, you will be answering 50 questions in which you need 43 or more to pass. As long as you have learned it, which u say u have to me you will be fine (Y)

The test won't be harder in the theory, it's just that instead of answering 35 questions in which you need 30 or more to pass, you will be answering 50 questions in which you need 43 or more to pass. As long as you have learned it, which u say u have to me you will be fine (Y)

fair enough lol yes tom i passed it 6 times now it says on here but now i have to get the new disk with 50 on god im angry lol