Trick's And Stunts 3!

TheDarkJoker

Funny you should mention this because last Friday I spoke to Martyn at a demo and asked him this very question. There isn't one lined up and its pretty unlikely there will ever be a third. He wasnt very happy with the second one!

you've just killed all the hopes of all the riders who wanted there to be a third one :Plol!

first two were brilliant, lets just hope he changes his mind :D

not seen any of them, only heard about them could someone post a link for them

It's a movie that you buy, it's not like on Youtube or anything. It's on DVD. It's like over an hour or two long so you couldn't download it. If you want to buy it it probably isn't that much any more because it was made in 1999.

Funny you should mention this because last Friday I spoke to Martyn at a demo and asked him this very question. There isn't one lined up and its pretty unlikely there will ever be a third. He wasnt very happy with the second one!

the second 1 was ok but nowhere near as funny as the 1st 1 though....its the bit with the dummies in the 1st 1 that had me cryin.....

i have it on my ipod i found it that funny and still do