Other Hobbies?

bakewell

Just like to say, its not a landrover bowler, where the hell did you get that from -.-

Its a Bowler Wildcat, has nothing to do with landrover

my friend do not get me started. i have been in the sport all my life. i know its a bowler wildcat but most people on here will not know what i meant. ok so think about why i did that.

plus as landrover have so much input in to it. i think they would like you tto call it a landrover bowler wildcat or tomcat depends which model you have!!

Interesting to see quite a few other people play guitar. But then maybe that's true of the population in general not just trials riders. It is pretty fun after all!

As for me, it's mainly just music and bikes... I play the piano (and guitar) and I'm studying music, and I ride trials and a bit of downhill and dirt. I play tennis a bit too, but apart from that and the odd bit of drinking, not much time for anything else!

what are other peoples hoddies, this may have already been done but i will show you mine in here. the links below are my cousin's car that i co drive for. belive me its not no landrover. if any one remeber that landrover bowler off topgear this is like that but just as fast if not faster! 5.7litres of grunt to push it along so its not shy. first link is us racing down yes down the MTB downhill course at mine head! second is a place called sweetlamb, use to be a stage ran on the wrc.

hi i race nitro/battery rc cars its more fun and expensive than it sounts.

they're japanese waxwood, very strong. tis a lotta FUN

I can do that too! Well never actually tried fighting with that shit...or cutting shit..BUT i can do all the spinny stuff! ;) Been able do it for ages now. Me and my mate taught ourselves after watching one of the star wars films in year 6 lol!

looks like fun, when i was young about 8 to 10 i used to do karting and now i snowboard alot, not so much the summer because are local dryslope is so dryed up and slow its abit boring, but going to do a winter season this year, taking the bike tooo (Y)

also do abit of XC riding n DH(once in a blue moon)and abit of guitar, but havent for ages, starting learn drums atm, let your agression out so so so good

Edited by speedyjustice

Hi there, nice bowler, im into my landys my self and im doing a 90 up at the moment, subtle not too special, just to sell on and make abit of money on, then put abit more money towards buying a new one each year and then when im 17 i will hopefully have a nice 1 like a td5 or late 300tdi on the road. My other hobbies are racing my yz250 motocross bike and tinkering with engines etc, im also abit of a driller at the moment lol, making my bike as light as possible, its a zhi z1 and ive been drilling my front wheel and countersinking bits like my tensioner and v!z forks, got my front wheel down to 1800grams with a 180mm rotor tyre and tube:) cheers harry!