05 Pitbull

AdamAllen

Hey iv had a 05 long pitbull frame for a while no wand I'm looking to sell but I've never known the actual geo, so could you help me out?

Cheers

Adam

Not sure exactly but I know the WB is 1085 and BB rise is +10

I can't remember the chain stay lengths and stuff..If you really want them I could find out for you..

Not sure exactly but I know the WB is 1085 and BB rise is +10

I can't remember the chain stay lengths and stuff..If you really want them I could find out for you..

You sure its +10? i thought it was higher myself... And i think the stays are 375 but if you could find out that would be great!

Cheers

Adam

You sure its +10? i thought it was higher myself... And i think the stays are 375 but if you could find out that would be great!

Cheers

Adam

Yeah 05 was +10 I'm pretty sure of it. The 06 was +50 I believe, possibly +60?

Yeah I was pretty sure about 375 stays but ill go and measure mine. It is a short but I would assume they would be the same?

*EDIT* Sorry can't do it now..rents have just gone out and I don't have a key to get in the garage :angry: I'll sort it tomorrow morning for you if no one else can get it sooner.

Edited by BIG Drew

http://biketrials.com/review/2005_Zoo_Pitbull_L530.html

Not sure if the information is absolutely correct, but imo it is.

Yeah 06 is +60.. thanks anyway.

Adam

06 is actually +50....I saw it in a Hungarian web site before I got one and it said +55.....few months later I decided to measure everything on my bike (used Echo Urban 06 fork) and the CS was 375, WB 1075 and bb +50....and I am completely sure that they are correct cause I measured them like 5 times with different methods and they all came the same so....