Really Really Long Shot

PaRtZ

It never worked on my felicia and i just want it too lol. The normal central locking works fine, its just the remote (standard fitting as far as I know) doesn't do anything. I changed the batteries and the same, the fob lights up when the buttons are pressed, but nothing happens. So im thinking its either the fob or the reciever

so does anyone know where I can get these separate? ebay only seems to have the kits

And also if anyone knows where the reciever is located on a felicia (1998) id be grateful....but i doubt anyone knows that :P

Many thanks

It could be that someone with keys to another Felicia has been messing with your car. A mate of mine had central locking on his VTR that could be activated using the keys to another VTR. Since the use of the other key his car responds to the old frequency and not the current one.

Could be wrong, just an idea.

Lol it wont be the distance.

Sounds like someone has screwed up the reprogramming, find out how to reprogram it and it should sort it. If that doesn't sort it then the control box or something to do with the electrics for the remote will be dead.

Lol it wont be the distance.

Sounds like someone has screwed up the reprogramming, find out how to reprogram it and it should sort it. If that doesn't sort it then the control box or something to do with the electrics for the remote will be dead.

Yeah its defintly not the distance or orientation of the fob, ive tried any side of the car and every end of the fob. Reprogramming? oh god....sounds complicated :(

Yeah its defintly not the distance or orientation of the fob, ive tried any side of the car and every end of the fob. Reprogramming? oh god....sounds complicated :(

Its not, in a 306 you just sit in the car, turn ignition to live, hold the fob near the sensor (sunroof controls), hold the alarm button for 10 seconds, when the car beeps you turn ignition to just battery then press the fob.

Thats not the actual combination, but its just about getting stuff in the right order. Really quite simple, just need to find somewhere on the internet that tells you how.