Hook Woods, 23rd September

modman

Worst ride i have ever had in a competition! Embarrassing! nobody to blame but myself am totally gutted, lack of fitness and natural practice. New bike and a new start soon, ready to ride hard next year ;)

Thanks to everybody who was involved in organising and setting up this event, totally awsome sections as usual. (Y)

tom

enojed the event thought it was good, i had a really bad lap makin to silly 5s which put me in third after the first lap and on the second lap i managed to pull it back and go round on 2 and ended up winning which i was really happy with to finish the series on a good note, i thought the aptmosphere was really gd, there were some good sections (especially the one with the big sidehop no.9)

just a quick thankyou to everyone espscially mum nd dad who giv up all there time to tkae me to these places and koxx uk for all their support.

Cheers james...

Dave Bradley always puts on a good trial at Hook woods.

thanks it was a good day out apart from locking myself out of my car. :$ :$ :$

well done Robbie ! only dropped 17 all day. well done to every one else as well .

cheers to all that have helped Robbie this year. Cheers Ben for the AA contact.

JP

i thought the aptmosphere was really gd, there were some good sections (especially the one with the big sidehop no.9)

Totally agree! Cleaned it twice :P...yea got speaking to loads of people and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves or maybe it was just me :D. First competition on my mod and got on really well, definetly sticking with it for natural!!! Stayed till 6 with a few guys and had an awesome session! Cant wait till next year may try and ride them all :)

Steve