Hook Woods, 23rd September

modman

talking of photos , hook woods last weekend had a british championship motorcycle trial , which they made some new sections for , this is a link to some photos of the trial

http://www.motorbiketrials.com/photo/btcha...09-07/index.htm

some ,more photos here as well

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/r2w...champhookwoods/

Myself, Tall Rob, and fingers crossed Spodey shall be making an appearance. Tall Rob and Spode have never been, so I'm enjoying teasing them as to how good it is!!!!

I'll be coming along with a camera to do some funky stuff!! God damn it thought, if there's one place that's really going to make me want to get back on a bike, it's Hooks Wood, but I have to wait another year at least!!! Ahhh

See everyone Sunday, and as Spode's there, everyone bring super strong and tough underwear, otherwise he'll have em off!!!

Darren

ye, whats the score with the F&M? as it started in surrey.

YET the most prestigious cyclo cross event up in yorkshire (the 3 peaks) has been cancelled due to foot and mouth, and alot of motor trials have been cancelled too????

it would be an idea just for someone to 100% confirm that this event is on before people start making tracks down?????? specially after the season thats trials has had. with cancellations and re-jigging of events etc.

Wayne.

its weird that, because hook woods is on the perimeter of the "outbreak" yet it is affecting land/competitions that are further away.

it would be much more appreciative for the people who are going to be making the travel to hook woods to hear it from a committee member, as it has got exceptionally bad this week foot&mouth.

it usually kicks off around 10/10.30 am Jonny (Y):)

Wayne.

Signing on is from 9am and the Trial starts at 10am, sometimes earlier so don't be late!

Edit:

IMPORTANT

Just spoke to Dave Bradley, Secretary of the Trial.

He confirms that there is absolutey NO problem with any foot and mouth outbreak at Hooks Wood, the Trial will be carrying on as normal with no changes at all.

The land that the trial is taking place on has no restrictions regarding Foot and Mouth so there's nothing to worry about.

Edited by Scopse