viper4460

Welcome, Yes you won't be able to post anywhere except new members until you have been validated by a moderator.

Read the announcement at the top of the new members page there is everything you need to no on how to get validated there.

Welcome, Yes you won't be able to post anywhere except new members until you have been validated by a moderator.

Read the announcement at the top of the new members page there is everything you need to no on how to get validated there.

i have read through it and done everything :) i have seen a bike i like in the forsale section just need to wait so i can get some information off the guy!

Hello & welcome to the site hope you enjoy

& dnt worry about the english exam to get validated lol

No worry about the english exam or it will take longer to get validated other then that welcome to the forum and might see you on a couple of rides in the future

I no you cant post anywere apart from new members chat but you just have to do some good posts on new members chat and then you will get validated by one of the moderators by just giving good information and using good punctuation and little things like that, good luck.