Reviews Of Echo Team

echo_rob

I dont no what they are like.

But the advantage of the long one is that if you are tall or have long arms and you dont want a 26" then you but the long.

For me the small one would be nicer to ride because im only small but some one who is say 6 foot they might find the long one nicer to ride.

Sam

I dont no what they are like.

But the advantage of the long one is that if you are tall or have long arms and you dont want a 26" then you but the long.

For me the small one would be nicer to ride because im only small but some one who is say 6 foot they might find the long one nicer to ride.

Sam

What? My mate has an 07 team. Its the long version i think it rides nice, but i couldn't compare it too a short as i havn't rode one.

It depends how tall you are. I am about six foot, so i like long bikes. If you are only small then a short one will be better.

Edited by Ticker

What? My mate has an 07 team. Its the long version i think it rides nice, but i couldn't compare it too a short as i havn't rode one.

It depends how tall you are. I am about six foot, so i like long bikes. If you are only small then a short one will be better.

Sorry thats what i mean the "but" should be a buy.

Sorry about that

Sam