A Stupid Question ...but Please Answer

bikedude789

Thanks I'll buy them from there. Ahh .... now i can use this thread for other stupid questions. :D

Someone once said, "there are no stupid questions - only stupid answers."

Obviously this was someone who had never been on an internet forum, as they'd have found copious quantities of both, but questions to save money don't count in my book as stupid.

I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here, but what the heck. Glad to have helped. ;)

EDIT: Couldn't you just add the new question underneath the old one or something? Because otherwise this thread is going to get really confusing really fast.

Edited by Phreemann

Someone once said, "there are no stupid questions - only stupid answers."

Obviously this was someone who had never been on an internet forum, as they'd have found copious quantities of both, but questions to save money don't count in my book as stupid.

I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here, but what the heck. Glad to have helped. ;)

EDIT: Couldn't you just add the new question underneath the old one or something? Because otherwise this thread is going to get really confusing really fast.

Now im just lost :huh:

Anyway I dont know what you had posted before you edit but, you can put a trials frame with suspension forks but the front end will be weight more.

laycky

Now im just lost :huh:

Anyway I dont know what you had posted before you edit but, you can put a trials frame with suspension forks but the front end will be weight more.

laycky

Originally he was asking where the cheapest place to buy a single Magura brake was, besides eBay.

Ryan Leech rides a lot with a suspension fork up front - he tends to stick to relatively lightweight forks like the Marzocchi MX Comp, lowered for better geometry. Jump forks are just too heavy, I guess.